How do I schedule a ribbon cutting for my business?
If you are a new business, or an existing business that has changed location, and would like a Ribbon Cutting call 970-249-5000 or email email@example.com.
How do I host a successful Ribbon Cutting?
Schedule your ribbon cutting at least three weeks out for the most coverage and promotion. Because you are a Chamber member, your member benefits include the following ribbon cutting marketing package:
- We create a fly graphic to be used to promote your event on social media and email campaigns
- We create a Facebook event and add your business as a co-host
- Your graphic is included in every weekly Chamber eBlast
- Your event is listed on the Chamber calendar on the website
- Giant red bow for your ribbon cutting
- Large Iconic Chamber Redcoat scissors to cut the ribbon
- Chamber staff taking the digital photos
- Facebook Live video at your event
Way you can make your event great:
- Consider writing a press release and/or notifying local media
- Host the Ribbon Cutting in conjunction with a Business Open House
- Serve food and beverages and promote what you are serving
- Offer discounts, coupons, specials, or giveaways
Not a Chamber Member?
- We will still provide a ribbon cutting for your business at no charge to you. It will include the ribbon, the giant scissors to cut the ribbon, and our staff will take digital photos.
- The marketing package listed above is available to non members for $200 (but not required)
- Or consider joining our membership at one of our affordable membership levels and take advantage of all of our member benefits while being a part of a vibrant progressive business community!