We offer 6 membership investment levels. For the benefits included in each level please click on the "Membership Levels" link to the left.
- Montrose Chamber Supporter - $60
- Montrose Chamber Solopreneur - $189
- Montrose Chamber Non-Profit Partner - $210
- Montrose Chamber Basic Membership - $341.25
- Montrose Chamber Business Membership - $761.25
- Montrose Chamber Enterprise Membership - $1,312.50
The Montrose Chamber of Commerce is excited you are interested in joining our membership and partnering with us in promoting and communicating the interest of business in Montrose County. Our mission is to enhance the economic growth of Montrose by focusing on advocacy, education, promotion, and business development of the business community, and those areas of the community affecting business. In short…We drive business!
- Why do I want to be a Montrose Chamber Member? To be an active part of a vibrant community of businesses and individuals in Montrose who are positive, innovative, supportive, growing and adapting in the changing business world.
- Who should be a Chamber Member (target market)? Businesses and community leaders who want to grow their knowledge, cultivate their business, and build relationships.
- What do we offer our membership? We are the lead contact for business in Montrose. We provide the voice of businesses, business referrals, and a Government Affairs Council (GAC) that advocates to state and local governments on behalf of local business. GAC regularly track issues and lobbies toward items that are favorable for business.